Thank you to all our 2013 Chamber Executive, Practicing & Participating VIP Partners!
The Greater Georgetown Chamber is in its fourth year of offering VIP Partnerships to its members. The idea is to provide more effective exposure to organizations that wish to support the Greater Georgetown community to a greater degree. There are a variety of excellent marketing tools incorporated into the program including recognition in promotional & collateral materials; recognition at Chamber meetings and in Chamber publications, and prominently on the Chamber website.
WHY a VIP Program?
1. It provides sponsoring organizations with maximum benefit for an additional investment.
2. It allows the Chamber to better plan for and design community events based on funding availability.
3. It prevents the Chamber from having to constantly nickel and dime organizations causing them more work.
4. It allows Chamber event planners to focus their limited energies on the event, not on seeking funding sources.
5. It is presented to organizations in a way that allows them to incorporate it into their annual marketing and budget processes.
Testimonial: Ray Hopkins of Servpro of Sussex, a Particpating Partner for the past three years says: "The big advantage to the Chamber partnership program is business recognition throughout the year. Paying one amount at the start of the new calendar year we see our name, Servpro of Sussex County, on printed and electronic media and see the return on investment by the referrals specifically tracked to our Partnership advertising. I like the whole concept and encourage other businesses to try the partnership for at least one year. And oh, by the way, by becoming a VIP partner with the Chamber we are not asked to sponsor events every time they hit the calendar!" It's one-stop-shopping!
Partner organizations may need to provide certain items, such as logo graphics, to receive the maximum benefit from the program. The Chamber welcomes feedback and suggestions on how to improve the program for VIP Partners. VIP Partners must remain members of The Greater Georgetown Chamber of Commerce during the term of their partnership. Components within a partnership level are nontransferable unless otherwise stipulated. For more information, contact Karen or Joan at email@example.com or 302-856-1544.